Director of Pharmacy:
Kimberly Bentjen, PharmD, RP
Keri Carlson, CPhT Pharmacy Technician
Current Services Provided:
- Dispensing of inpatient medications & information.
- Monitoring of drug interactions, compatibilities, appropriate dosages, and adverse reactions.
- Educational in-services and programs provided to nursing staff and community.
- Admixture of IV solutions, including total parenteral nutrition, chemotherapy, and cataract eye solution.
- Formation and implementation of protocols assuring quality patient care, in conjunction with the pharmacy and therapeutics committee.
Quality assurance reviews.
Precepting WSC RHOP Students and UNMC, & CUMC Pharmacy Students
Providing medication information to hospital staff and patients.
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. 375-3800 Ext. 7777
Pharmacist can be reached after hours through the nurse station.