Be Proactive About Your Health
Make an appointment for your screening today at 402-375-7953
Stroke and Heart Disease Screening:
80% of strokes and heart disease can be prevented according to the American Heart
Association. With simple, painless ultrasound screenings we can help you learn if plaque is
building up in your blood vessels. Plaque can reduce the blood flow and be dangerous
to your health.
Did you know?
• Every 40 seconds someone in the United States has a stroke.
• Every 4 minutes someone will die from a stroke.
• 80% of strokes are preventable
• Strokes are the number 5 cause of death and leading cause of
disability in the United States.
PAD - Periphery Artery Disease
Leg cramps, pain and discomfort that develops with activity and gets better with
rest are some of the 1st symptoms of PAD.
The National Institutes of Health estimates that individuals with PAD have a 6-7 times
higher risk of Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Attack, Stoke/TIA.
Other symptoms of PAD include:
• Color changes to the extremities
• Increase infections
• Non-healing wounds on the legs
• Burning or aching pains in the legs and feet while at rest
• Many people with PAD will show no symptoms.
CVI - Chronic Venous Insufficiency
CVI is a condition where the venous valves in the lower extremities are not
working correctly which can cause blood to pool in the lower extremities.
Symptoms can include:
• Pain, Swelling
• Leg cramps
• Skin discoloration
• Varicose veins
• Ulcers in the legs that are difficult to heal
If you are 50 years old or older, previous or current smoker, diabetic
overweight then this screening is for you to help determine your risk.
4 Wellness Screenings We Provide:
*No doctor referral needed
1. Carotid Artery Screening: Evaluating plaque in carotid artery.
2. Peripheral Arterial Disease: Evaluating plaque in the lower body
3. Abdominal Aortic: An ultrasound screens for the presence of an aneurysm
(enlargement) in the abdominal aorta that could lead to a ruptured aorta
4. Venous Insufficiency: Evaluates if the valves in your leg veins
are working effectively
Results: Your results will be carefully reviewed by one of our
board-certified physicians and sent to you.
Once you have your results from our screening, you can work with your
doctor to make a plan to keep you active and healthy for
as long as possible.