Telehealth at Providence Medical Center
Telehealth is the use of electronic information and telecommunication technologies to provide care when you and the doctor aren't in the same place at the same time. If you have a phone or device with internet access, you may be able to talk to your provider over the phone or video chat.
Here at Providence Medical Center, we have several telehealth options for you. If you'd prefer to utilize telehealth or eVisits, please inquire about this when you are scheduling your appointment.
- Behavioral Health
- Dr. Gillette and Dr. Nadala - Psychiatry
- Kathy Mohlfeld - Behavior Health Counseling
- Home Health
- We can offer and coordinate telehealth visits based on the need of the patient.
- Patient medication counseling via video call is available if needed
- Emergency eCare
- Pulmonology eCare
- Pulmonology Telehealth Clinic - Dr. Ryan Martin